This describes the resources that make up the official Oahu API V1. If you have any problems or requests please contact support.
Note: This API is in a beta state. Breaking changes may occur.
All API access is over HTTP, and accessed from the
api.oahu.fr domain. All data is sent and received as JSON.
You must, however, require JSON rendering :
- By adding an Accepts HTTP header with the content “application/json”
- By adding “.json” to the URI. Example : /v1/clients/:client_id/projects.json
Blank fields are included as
null instead of being omitted.
All timestamps are returned in ISO 8601 format:
Where possible, API v1 strives to use appropriate HTTP verbs for each action.
- GET : Used for retrieving resources.
- POST : Used for creating resources, or performing custom actions (such as publishing).
- PUT : Used for updating resources with partial JSON data.
- DELETE : Used for deleting resources.
Requests that return multiple items will be paginated to 10 items by default.
You can specify further pages with the
You can also set a custom page size up to 100 with the